The Graston Technique is a revolutionary method of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that is used in the detection and treatment of scar tissue formation in muscles, tendons, and ligaments that can lead to pain and dysfunction. The Graston Technique allows the doctor to detect and treat these areas utilizing a stainless steel instrument that glides along the patient's tissue, breaking up these restrictions and adhesions. The greatest benefit is the amount of improvement that takes place in a short period of time.
The Graston Technique is very effective for many conditions, including plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, frozen shoulder and sciatica. This technique has remarkable results in preventing acute conditions form becoming chronic and reversing the outcome of conditions once thought to be permanent. If you are suffering from discomfort and restrictions, call our office and inquire whether you can be helped by this new, effective treatment.
Acute or chronic, Graston Technique gets results on:
- Cervical Sprain/Strain (neck pain)
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain (back pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (shoulder pain)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Achilles Tendinitis (ankle pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Trigger Points
Click here for more information about Graston.